Timberlake Christian Schools has a limited amount of financial aid available each year and is available only to those students in full day kindergarten through 12th grade.
families who are interested in applying for financial aid should do the following:
1) Enroll their child at TCS. Enrollment/Re-enrollment application should include all applicable forms and registration fees.
2) After we receive your application, you will be asked to fill out the financial aid application through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) at www.factstuitionaid.com and provide them with the necessary supporting documentation.
3) Applications can be processed after February 12, 2013, but must be submitted no later than Wednesday, May 1, 2013 to be considered for financial assistance for the 2013-14 school year.
4) Parents will be notified no later than beginning of June of the amount of financial aid they have been awarded.
5) After receiving this notification, if a parent decides they cannot continue with plans to enroll their child at that time, all enrollment fees will be refunded to them.
For more information, please click on the documents below:
FGAA instruction letter 2013
FGAA online flyer 2013