Timberlake Christian Schools has a limited amount of financial aid available each year and is available only to those students in full day kindergarten through 12th grade.
Steps in the financial aid process:
1) Enroll your child(ren) at TCS. Enrollment/Re-enrollment application should include all applicable forms and registration fees.
2) After we receive your application, you will be asked to fill out the financial aid application through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) at online.factsmgt.com/aid. If you used FACTS Tuition Management last year for your payment plan, you will need to use this same log in information to apply for aid this year. If you are a first time user to the FACTS system, please select the “create an account” link to begin applying for aid.
3) After completing the online application, you will need to upload, fax or mail all supporting documentation.
4) Applications can be processed after February 18, 2014, but must be submitted no later than Thursday, May 1, 2014 to be considered for financial assistance for the 2014-15 school year.
5) You will be notified no later than beginning of June of the amount of financial aid they have been awarded.
6) After receiving this notification, if your family decides you cannot continue with plans to enroll your child at that time, all registration fees will be refunded to you, but application fees are non-refundable.
After applying for financial aid with FGAA there may be additional scholarship funds available for families who meet the income requirements and have children entering kindergarten or 1st grade or are transferring to TCS from a public school. Please contact the business office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FGAA online flyer 2014